Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Offering Dallas-Fort Worth Auto Insurance at Competitive Rates
Car insurance is a basic insurance, but it isn’t always as cut and dry as it seems. While it’s easy to understand, there are a lot of policies and optional coverages you may not realize you need. Global Financial & Insurance Services is dedicated to educating and insuring consumers with the best policies at the best prices.
What is Auto Insurance?
Anyone driving on a roadway requires some amount of auto insurance for their car. Auto insurance provides monetary coverage for you and your vehicle in case of an accident.
Not only is auto insurance legally required in most states, but you don’t want to find yourself in debt because you don’t have insurance to pay for damages due to a car accident.
What are Texas’ Auto Insurance Requirements?
In Texas, you are required to have a minimum amount of liability coverage for your vehicle. Texas is a fault state, which means the amount of coverage you receive depends on who caused the accident. If you’re found at fault, your coverage may pay for the other person’s medical and property damages and vice versa. There are auto insurance minimums you must reach in order to legally drive your vehicle in Texas. These are:
- $25,000 in property damage coverage
- $30,000 in bodily injury coverage per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury per accident
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Common coverages that our carriers offer include:
- Comprehensive: This is a basic insurance that covers damage from an accident not involving a collision.
- Collision: As the name suggests, this coverage concerns damages incurred through a collision with another car or object.
- Personal injury protection: Also known as PIP, this insurance provides coverage for bodily injury for other people involved in the wreck.
- Roadside assistance: Roadside assistance is in case you need help on the side of the road, such as jump starting your car, changing a tire, etc.
We also have a long list of optional coverages we can connect you with, including:
- Rental car or loss of use
- Diminishing deductible/comprehensive deductible waiver
- Accident forgiveness
- Pet coverage
- Worldwide rental coverage
- Personal property coverage
- Free glass repairs
- New vehicle replacement coverage
- Audio, visual, and customized equipment coverage
- Waiver of Adjustment for Depreciation or Betterment
- Electronic lock/key replacement waiver
- Emergency expenses
- Uninsured motorist property damage deductible waiver
- Non-owned trailer coverage
Call Global Financial & Insurance Services today at 972-812-5410 and speak with a professional agent about your Dallas auto insurance. We work with several top carriers including CNA, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance, Liberty Mutual, Mid-Continent group, Nationwide, Progressive, and Utica National Insurance Group. By comparing all these rates, we can find you the cheapest insurance for the auto insurance you need.